Quick Fire Tips!
1. Ask yourself what interests and motivates you.
2. Brainstorm to understand why you are motivated by your chosen topic – what’s the story behind your chosen topic.
3. Understand if your chosen topic is something people want to hear about – if not is there a relevant link you can make to ensure it is interesting enough
4. Consider what you have to say about this topic – is it enough? Or do you need to build content; are you able to build that content?
5. Be honest with yourself to determine if you can stick to putting in the effort on the topic – it takes passion (and lots of it)!
More? Check out our other blogs, vlogs or sign up to our coaching and academy services